So I have a thing of the small packet of mr noodles. How bad is it for you? I mean, I haven’t had one of these in FOREVER (meaning at least half a year), so it’s not like I eat it every day. I was planning on not using all of the flavour packet since it’s WAY too salty with all of it in. Would it really hurt my good eating and all that? **Another thing I’m worried about is my skin. Will it cause me to break out the following day? I don’t want that to happen. sigh.
I try and eat around 1500 cal a day. Today, I only ate 1249cal, and I did an hour and a half session at the gym (finished at (9:40). I just had some yogurt/granola, and a piece of rye bread with peanut butter on it. That’s included in the total I mentioned before. My head hurts, and I’m thinking I should eat something more. But I’ve heard your metabolism slows down at night. Working out would speed it up for a bit, no? Should I just deal with the headache or should I maybe eat some more?
For the past couple days, I’ve been running on the treadmill at the gym, although I usually run outside around the neighborhood. I have a proper pair of running shoes, they’re laced to fit me and keep my feet comfortable, and I’m pretty sure my form is good. But after my run 2 days ago, my right knee has been really fucked. On the outside of my knee (not the side facing in to the other leg..get it?), it is very sore and is painful for me to put weight onto it. It hurts to go up the stairs, and I have to do this weird hop thing to get up :/ . I haven’t ran at all in the past days, and I’ve been icing it. Has this happened to any of you? How do I make it better? Should I get an XRay or something?
Yeah. I do. Like right now. Let’s do some exerciseeee :D
I actually made it this far.. So proud of myself.
So at the hotel I’m at today, I literally searched EVERYWHERE for a place in close proximity that’d give me some kind of healthy-ish food. No such luck. Decided on pasta with some marinara sauce, some broccoli and some salad (with barley any dressing). I’m gonna guess it was around 400ish calories. Fuck it. It’s not even that bad considering my other choices were greasy pizza, things with un-natural amounts of cheese, and manufactured food. The only thing I wish was different about it was the fact it was not whole grain. Ugh. Trying to not let this meal get to me..
1. Do you hear grumbling? Does your stomach feel hollow? If yes, then you are probably hungry. Eat something filling and healthy. If not, continue to read.
2. Do you feel dizzy, fatigued, or irritable? You most likely need to eat if you’re getting dizzy. You’re most likely to be hungry.
3. What are you hungry for? If you’ve answered ”Oreos, chocolate, ice cream”, then it’s most likely just a craving and will go away. **But then again, you should be allowed to treat yourself every now and then. But not when you’re hungry, because then that snacking could turn into a binge.
4. Drink a glass of water, then wait 10 minutes. If it’s just a craving or boredom, the ‘hunger’ will disappear. Distract yourself for 10 minutes, then reevaluate.
5. Still hungry? Go eat something filling. Food is fuel, and you need it to carry on in your day.
** I am not a health professional in the slightest. This is just written from my personal experience and what I do when I feel hungry. :)
I guess I conquered that plateau of mine. This is great. I’m so happy!